Wednesday 19 November 2014

My Favourite Winter Nail Polish

My Favourite Nail Polishes and Shades


Its that time of year, when we all want to make ourselves feel pretty and christmassy to get us in the mood. 


I feel that one of the best ways to add a little glam to our everyday lives is nail varnish, there are so many different colours and shades out there and this is the time to try something a little different! 

My favourite shades this time of year are dark reds, plum purples and warm browns and nudes, but we can't forget the old favourite, GLITTER! 

So here are some of my favourite colours and shades!

Enjoy!

      

Going my way or norway? from O.P.I.

I absolutely love this colour, O.P.I takes its inspiration from the Northen Lights in this collection and there are a lot of browns, oranges and corals but also some brighter pinks and blues. This colour is perfect for work and everyday outifts as it is not to 'in your face' but also cute enough for people to comment on how pretty your nails look.  



aruba blue - blues by essie

Vivid Aruba Blue by Essie

How amazing is this colour, a beautiful blue that has a sheen to it so it shines in the light! Perfect for that christmas party coming up. It might even cheer you up on these dark, damp and dull days.

Glitter Nail Paint - Magenta

HOW PERFECT IS THIS! This is my favourite collection this winter, the Barry M Glitter Nails. Every colour you could want to match that outfit, and so so sparkly! They are so affordable aswell. Thats what makes it my all round favourite. 

Thankyou for reading my first blog! 




No comments:

Post a Comment