Wednesday 18 March 2015

Why I Don't Like Social Networks

Social networks vs social networking by Marc Smith

This is just going to be a little rant about why I don't use social media. I don't think there is anything wrong with the actual websites per say, but I do have my valid reasons for why I deleted all of my accounts a couple of years back.

I was in school at the time of when I decided to withdraw myself from the internet. The main reason, which you have probably guessed, was bullying. I got bullied at school and then it carried on when I got home on the internet. When you go home you expect to relax and enjoy your time at home after a hard day at school. But instead I would have it all night long and then dread going back into school in the morning. 

I also find social media very addicting, i'm afraid to say. I used to spend hours scrolling through Facebook and Twitter and I never knew what I was looking at! I think its just somewhere where people write a load of rubbish and bitch about other people and personally I wanted to spend my time more productively than that!

I have to say now that I agree completely with people using Social Media to promote their business's as I think that is the way the world is going. Because of how much time people spend online that is the best way for people to notice new business's and blogs etc. 

I personally don't use an apart from Google+ for my blog. 

I don't really know why I am doing this post but everyone has there own opinions and I just wanted to say if you don't use social media it doesn't single you out!

Let me know your thoughts on this

Jordan Mazzina

Bellezza x

No comments:

Post a Comment